Tuesday, October 26, 2010

50 Followers!

Yes, I know I stated my next post would be all about The Hunger Games. And it's still coming (stay tuned!). But, I just had to post this new post, because, after posting the blog award post a few days ago, I was lucky enough to have hit 50 followers! You guys honestly astound me, and so, since I can't give you any dandy gifts, I decided to write you all a poem...

I call it 50 Followers...

Dear followers, both new and old
Please know you have a heart of gold

Since summer break you’ve joined me here
And been so utterly sincere

Your words have helped me, made me beam
You’ve pushed me toward my single dream

You’re all so great, don’t go away
You make me smile every day

I hope your many dreams come true
And bring the writer out in you

Thanks Ellie Great, you’re pretty nifty
In fact you’re lucky number fifty

To all of you, I wish the best
Let’s move on with this author’s quest!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats, Miles! You've hit the big 5-0.Woot! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot!!! Congrats :) Next stop, 500!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Miles!! You'll zoom onto 100 before you know it :)

    www.damselinadirtydress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! It is great isn't it? Yay to lovely followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - I 'm sure you'll soon have another fifty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Here's to another 50!


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Miles, I'm so late on this one - Congratulations! And I join everybody else in wishing you a speedy 100!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm late, too! congrats! (and i'm finally posting my thanks to you this week. we accepted the awards, but will make it official in the next few days.) keep up the great blogging! i still haven't read the hunger games! christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS! And that was really cute.

    I recently thanked you for the award on my blog. (I didn't want you to think I forgot about you.)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your 50...54 followers! You'll be at 100 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet poem! And congrats on your 50!

    ReplyDelete