I have been awarded not one but TWO blog awards! They are The Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award! I was SHOCKED, to say the least, when I found out. (See above picture.)
The wonderful Tessa Quin awarded me both of these awards, and I'm here to personally thank her. :) Thank you, Tessa. You made my day.
Tessa made a good point on her blog (which you should definitely check out!) which I'd like to bring up. Us new bloggers really are, well, new. We're just starting out. Tessa, me, and loads and loads and loads of others, whether they be travelers, sailors, gymnasts, authors (not that I'm biased or anything), and tons more. What connects us is that we're all bloggers, and what connects us even more is that we're all just starting, just starting to swim deeper and deeper into this colossal, crazy (in a good way, of course) pool of blogs.
That's why I'm thrilled to have gotten these two awards when my blog is only a youngster. =)
Now to the good stuff.
I'm going to be giving these glorious awards out to other deserving bloggers as well. Because, truly, who wouldn't like to get a blog award? :)
If you do get an award, you can pass it on to others as well. Rules regarding the awards follow right here:
Rules for The Versatile Blogger:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
- Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.
Rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to fifteen other blogs that you've newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Now, here are the seven things about myself:
- If I could choose any superpower, it'd probably be the ability to create a force field. That, or the power of invisibility.
- My favorite color is blue...and silver. I can't choose, and probably won't ever be able to.
- My favorite movie is White Chicks (then again, my favorite movie changes every day or so).
- I've developed a small obsession with the band Maroon 5. I like, really like their music.
- I used to have a terrible fear of roller coasters, but now I can't get enough of them.
- I really wanted to be an astrounaut as a child (I've heard the odds, however, are pretty much not in anyone's favor), but quickly realized this wasn't practical.
- Favorite book series? Harry Potter!
So, that's it about me. :)
Now for the fifteen bloggers that I've chosen! Congrats guys! (Even if you've already been awarded, I'm still awarding you!) =]
So, that's it! Again, congrats to the winners! You all truly deserved the awards, and I honestly love reading your blogs! (Remember, you don't have to pass it on if you don't want to.)
Stay tuned, because my next post is going to be all about The Hunger Games and its utter coolness. :)