Sunday, February 2, 2014

Taking a (Possibly Permanent) Break

So, this is sort of a weird post to write.  I'm not quite sure where to begin.  I suppose I'll just get right to it.

I'd just like to say that, for the moment, I'm retiring the blog.  That's absolutely not to say I won't return--in fact, I'd love to return--but the way life is going, blogging is sadly not my priority at the moment.    

In case anybody still reads my blog, firstly I'd like to say thank you.  I'm very glad you stopped by to check out the journey, be it for a moment or through all my posts.  :)  (And believe me--the titular author's quest is still going; I'm still writing, still reading…still being a bookish nerd.)  Secondly, I'd like to point out this post is twofold: 1) so you, any readers, can know there will likely no longer be anymore posts, and 2) for me, to tie things up.  See, I often remember I have a blog I'm supposed to be writing, then remember I honestly just do not have the time; this post will help in closing things down.  I just do not want to disappoint anyone, and have anyone continue to think I'm blogging (again, I may return, but I'm not entirely sure that'll happen).      

Again, I'd like to thank you all, for commenting and being joyful fellow bloggers.  I've loved this blog.  It's fun to look back through posts, see where I've been, and also look forward, and hope I'll reach my dream of publication one day (I hope the same for all of you, too, in case you haven't reached it!).    

So, perhaps for the last time, I simply have one thing to say:  

Write on.  

-Miles    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Christy! I appreciate it! Best of luck to you and Erica as well! :)

    ReplyDelete