Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random Factoids!

Let me first say this is for no particular reason, save for my current boredom and my attempt to keep up with my blog and get back into the "swing of things."  Basically, I wanted to spice things up and do something fun.  Enjoy! 

In no particular order... 
  1. I really REALLY want to learn how to play the piano.  It's my favorite instrument.  Sometimes I just sit and blast Beethoven and Mozart, among others, when I need inspiration or a good jolt of stunning talent. 
  2. Today is apparently the Oreo cookie's 100th birthday!  Happy Birthday Oreo!  :)  
  3. I've recently found myself stalking the twitters of celebrities.  
  4. My favorite season is summer!  :)  
  5. I used to watch American Idol, but after Simon left I basically stopped watching it (I'll catch a few episodes here and there).  
  6. I think it'd be so cool to be in an animated movie.  
  7. I'm SO EXCITED for THE HUNGER GAMES!  March 23rd is coming quick!  Woohoo!  =D  
  8. You should all play Rummikub, the board game that's not really a board game, but it's in a board game box, so I call it a board game.  
  9. And, on that note, Catch Phrase.  
  10. The show Impractical Jokers is hilarious!  Check it out if you haven't.  
And that's all.  Have a fantastic day, and write on!  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment