Saturday, December 17, 2011

Torn

So, I'm torn between reading two different books: Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. 

Any ideas?  I've heard great things about both, and I've really wanted to read both for a long, long time.  But now it's come down to me choosing one at the moment.  And me, being arguably the most indecisive person ever, can't decide which.  Sometimes I feel I should read one, but then it changes within the hour. 

Basically, I need help.  Any.   

So.  Anything?   

On a sidenote, I started writing a romance, a full romance, a good six or more months ago--but then I put it off to the side since that's not something I typically write (I certainly include romances within my novels, but never have I embarked on a total romance novel).  I love my characters in it though, and though it's romance, and typically happy and, yes, turbulent at times, I feel I've really pushed the boundaries with this one and come up with a killer plot.  I think, after posting this, I'll go check up on it (since you're supposed to put your work away for a bit then go look at again, with "fresh" eyes).  So, yep.  Just felt like sharing.  Maybe something will come of this one.  :)

So, that's it.  As always, write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment